Saturday, September 29, 2012

Sports Day Firsts

This morning Mom and Dad took me for an adventure to St. Paul to see the Wild's minor league team, The Houston Aeros, play a scrimmage.  It wasn't too loud even when they sounded the horn.  We had hot dogs, chips and "spice" otherwise known as coca-cola.  Mom had gotten me a lemonade to drink but I liked her spice much better.  Nordy was walking around giving everyone high fives but I was a little scared this time even when Dad held me.  Maybe next time I will want to give Nordy a high five.  After our hockey time, we stopped by to see Gaga and Avery at Auntie Mandy and Uncle B's house.  We had to pick up the Twins tickets for our next sports adventure.  I was going to see the Twins after I took a snoozer Mom and Dad told me.  It was so exciting that I didn't want to snooze at all!  First thing at the Twins game we stopped by Guest Services to get a certificate for my 1st Twins game.  Then I was given a Tops baseball card!  During the baseball game I had a helmet of ice cream - it was so yummy!  I cheered the Twins on the best I could but they lost to the Detroit Tigers 6-4.  I still had a great time exploring the concourse, feeding the pig and hanging with Mickey & Lady Liberty.  Check out my adventures in the pictures below!






























  






































No comments:

Post a Comment