Saturday, September 8, 2012

Big Boy Bed Adventures

Mommy, Daddy and I went to visit Sam & Sydney to see if the bed they had would work in my room.  I had so much fun playing with Sam & Sydney while Mommy and Daddy talked with Step and Ron that I almost forgot about getting a big boy bed.  Daddy and Ron loaded it up in Daddy's truck and we brought it home.  The first week Mommy and Daddy let me get used to the new mattress (I thought it was a pretty good pillow for falling back on!)  Then Daddy put it all together for me.  I wasn't quite ready to be sleeping there (up high, you know).  So Mommy and Daddy would read stories with me in there but then when it was time to sleep I would go to my crib.

Early this morning I thought it would be a good time to try out my big boy bed for sleeping.  I don't think Mommy and Daddy were too happy about being up at 2AM but I felt I was ready to be in my big boy bed and didn't want to wait until nap time to try it out.  Lo and behold, I really only wanted to test drive it for about an hour BUT it gave me enough confidence to know that I wasn't going to fall out that I told Mommy I was ready for my snoozer to be in my big boy bed.  Mommy has been known to "nest" in her bed and I must take after her.  Here I am during my snoozer today - can you find me?






1 comment:

  1. Col you are growing up way to fast. Papa and I are so excited to see that you are making the big move to a BIG BOY BED! We already know you can do it, cause you have been enjoying some snoozers in Auntie Jean's old bed.

    Love.
    Gaga

    ReplyDelete