Saturday, August 28, 2010

My first 3 months in pictures

Hard to believe Col will be 3 months old tomorrow!  Here are some of our favorite pics from his first 3 months.  Come back and visit often as we will try and keep the blog updated with Col's adventures.








I pray my parents know what they are doing!



My first playdate with Bella!
First Bath
The boys
Happy 1st Father's Day!
Mom, Don't make me leave!
Love you Papa!
Naptime with Gaga
Patsy (neighbor) and Col
My first bottle
We agree, you're a keeper!
Pop up collar cool
After bath outfit
Bella Kevin and Col - Thursday Playdate
Col and Bella
Kisses!
Col and Bella SO BIG!
"Big Brother" Kevin
Kisses from Auntie Mandy
Fashion Shoot Final Take
Hard at work with Daddy
Great Grandma Martha
Keelan and Col
Four Generations
Babycure
Happy Birthday Papa!  We are sharp dressers!
Col, Maggie and Connor
Col's new buddy Cole


No comments:

Post a Comment